Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is the best hair dye to use?

My hair is VERY thick, and i dye it about every 2 or 3 months, but i always end up dyeing it with really cheap dye because i am in college and have very little money, but i have recently got a job, and am getting my first pay check tomorrow. I am desperate to dye my hair again as it looks rubbish at the moment but don't know what dye to use. I want to dye it dark brown, with maybe some red flashes, but i still only have a budget of about 鎷?0. What dye should i use?



What is the best hair dye to use?

I think the best is L'Oreal (ie. more costly) or Garnier... The best smelling is Garnier 100% colour, that I've tried anyways... For red streak, try L'Oreal Colour Rays in "red rays"... It's bright AND intense and best of all, you don't need to bleach your hair before you dye it!!! That's my advice... Hope it helped!



Ps. I've only tried L'Oreal Excellence %26amp; Preference, but my friend said the Feria didn't work on her hair that much when she tried it... And also, I don't know how much 10 pounds is in dollars... %26gt;.%26gt;



What is the best hair dye to use?

clariol nice and easy...



What is the best hair dye to use?

go to hottopic.............. or what ever i like manic panic or fishbowl hair dye

No comments:

Post a Comment