Friday, November 13, 2009

Help please with semi-permanent hair dye!?

I dyed my hair golden brown a few days ago with a level 2 semi-permanent dye. I think I would like to do light brown or carmel highlights, but I am not sure whether to use semi-perm or permanent hair dye. I used semi in the beginning because my hair is very fine and gets split ends easily. Does using semi perm. dye to make lighter streaks mean that they will wash out as well? It seems like if you go lighter with a level 2 dye that the peroxide should be kind of permanent.....?



I also am looking for a recommendation of a hair dye meant for highlighting that comes with some applicator that makes putting streaks in it really simple (i don't want to use that awful cap with holes in it!) Thanks! :)



Help please with semi-permanent hair dye!?

semi-permanent color doesn't make your hair color lighter.



it only deposit color.



there are developer for semi permanent color.



bty,level 2 sounds like very dark color....?

No comments:

Post a Comment