Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair dye allergies & tattoos?

I just bought some hair dye (Garnier 100% color in Medium Natural Blonde). I've NEVER seen a notice before that states "if you have a tattoo-the risks of allergic reaction may be increased". Why is this?? I do have a tattoo, and now I'm kinda concerned. I've dyed my hair before and have never seen this warning before.



Hair dye allergies %26amp; tattoos?

Tatto ink is 95-99% alcohol 5-1% dye pigments dying hair put more pigments onto your skin thus increasing chance of a reaction my wife and I have both had swelling of tatts mostly on our backs usually the outline or brown or red colors.



Hair dye allergies %26amp; tattoos?

God only knows, its probably just a legal thing cause one person over dosed on hair dye and they linked it to a tattoo lol crazy stuff... if you used it before and you were good, then you should be ok



Hair dye allergies %26amp; tattoos?

i have just noticed this appearing on garnier hair products.. about having tattoos... i cant understand the reasoning behind it ...but i have 9 tattoos and i have used garnier dyes...since the warning and ..havent had any problems ...if your really concerned . ...there is a phone number on the packet ..ring them and ask them ...maybe they can help put your mind at ease



Hair dye allergies %26amp; tattoos?

You are supposed to always do a spot-test on your arm with hair dye.



Myself, I'm allergic to the activating product in self-tanners which really is a problem bc I don't want to tan in a tanning booth any more and now I have to be white all summer bc I don't tan well.

No comments:

Post a Comment