Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Hair-Dye?

I want to dye my hair a richer brown and be very, say, brunette?



What is a good hair-dye to do this with thats permanent? That I can get @ a drugstore or something?



I have long hair too and its currently half strawberry blonde and tree brown with reddish highlights.



Good Hair-Dye?

Clariol and L'Oreal test on animals so its important to think about that when choosing.



I usually stick with whatever is on sale and that is ammonia free, that would be best for hair.



Garnier Nutrisse is a lot of peoples favorites.



Good Hair-Dye?

you're not going to find any good dyes at a drugstore, go to sally beauty or another beauty supply store that carry quality dyes. my favorite brand for non-professionals is ion professional, second fav is clairol professional. these are sold in sally beauty. if you have blonde hair that you want to make darker, make sure you fill it with a protein filler, a brown or red one that you won't end up with green hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment