Friday, November 13, 2009

Question about hair dye and my scalp!! HELP!?

Hey everyone....up until 5 months ago(when this horrible burning happened) I dyed my hair every other month for 15 years. *shakes head* So stupid! Anyway, needless to say I stopped doing allergy tests long ago. Stupid again. But, 5 months ago the hair dye was burning HORRIBLY on my scalp...I washed it out. It was itchy and horribly red for over a week. I decided then I would never dye again. Since then, I still have 3 spots that are ALWAYS red and get irritated if I sweat etc...but now I have dandruff-like symptoms. Is this STILL from me burning my scalp? Will it EVER heal? This freaks me out and I've tried everything...but should I use dandruff shampoo if this is from dye? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!



Question about hair dye and my scalp!! HELP!?

You should have seen a doctor immediately, but it is never too late. Make an appointment and see a professional and be wary of any advice you see on message boards other than advice to see a medical professional.



It is most likely from the dye.



Question about hair dye and my scalp!! HELP!?

Go to a dermatologist. They should be able to give you some medicine to put on it and also tell you what it is. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment