Sunday, November 15, 2009

My hair doesn't dye easily?

i have natural black hair and i dye it about 2 to 3 times a year. I buy a lighter shade of brown each time because the last one didn't change my color much. I always get a tint of the color i dyed it and only when i'm in the sun i get to see the color i really wanted. -_- I use permanent hair dye. How can i get my hair to get lighter?



My hair doesn't dye easily?

It depends on what you are using, box colors or professional. With the box colors rarely do you get the effect you want. With very dark nat. color it is hard to get it lighter. The box color doesn't have enough peroxide in it to lift enough color off to see the difference. I would suggest you get some hilites very fine all over and that will give it the apperrance of being lighter. If you do get a hold of a color that does lightin it enough you'll see roots in only a couple of weeks so it's not really that great of an option. Go to Coyote's Salon in Pilot Point and Ask for Lora she'll hook you up.



My hair doesn't dye easily?

If you have natural black hair you need to bleach it before it will take and hold a lighter dye.



My hair doesn't dye easily?

You might want to get it done at a salon for better results.



My hair doesn't dye easily?

bleach it maybe blonde.....but dont make it turn blond use the blond colour and keep it for about half the time it asks you to keep it and you'll get a browinsh blondish colour



My hair doesn't dye easily?

try using a lighter shade of brown with a higher volume of developer, like a 20 or 30 volume developer



My hair doesn't dye easily?

i have black hair too, and you have to bleach ur hair before u color it..



My hair doesn't dye easily?

In order to get your hair to "lift" you have to strip it of it's natural color, generally by bleaching. The reason your hair isn't showing these haircolors is because the process of coloring your hair is the hair shaft absorbs the color, if you have dark hair you have to "lift" then "tone" to get lighter hair. You should look for hair colors specifically for dark hair, these will help you get to a lighter color.



My hair doesn't dye easily?

it is hard to get dark hair to go lighter w/ over the counter dye - i know i have dk brown hair. But finally they have come out w/ a hair dye for dark to go light- i tried it a few weeks ago. not sure if they have it for black hair- didnt look- but it's worth checking into- and it doesnt make my hair go red- Loreal preference "les true brunettes"- good luck- it works great



My hair doesn't dye easily?

well maybe you should try a salon



they will do wonders for your hair! =)



My hair doesn't dye easily?

Go to a salon for best results.



If you are set on doing it yourself, look at the sides of the dye boxes. On one side you will see a before and after picture. Find the box that has the color that you are aiming for. You can't go on the hair color on the front/top of the box. The picture on the front only shows what you are adding to your hair. You may end up with the same tone in a lighter shade to get the color you want. If you wanted honey brown, you might need honey blonde to get the brown since your hair is so dark.



Try the toll free number or site of the product you are using for advice on how to get the color you want. Clairol has a great site for this.



http://www.clairol.com/default.jsp



Or maybe one of the virtual makeover sites.



http://www.thehairstyler.com/



Good Luck!



My hair doesn't dye easily?

use a hair lightener first ,mind you true black hair is so pretty you will go a long way to beet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment