Sunday, November 15, 2009

If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

I stopped dying it with henna about 4-5 months ago and my natural hair color is coming out. I don't want to dye with henna anymore because it made my hair really dry, and it's sort of half red/half light brown now, so I thought about maybe dying it light brown (to match my natural shade) and leaving it like that...



If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

Henna is a vegetable dye and very hard to get rid of once you've put it on your hair. The only way to REALLY get back to your original color is to let it grow out. You can, however, get a professional hairdresser to strip the hair, then recolor it with a more natural toner. Stripping will be essential to remove some of the henna, but it is a very tricky process and should be done by a professional. Without the stripping, the hair that has been dyed with henna will not "grab" the new color as well, and you'll still end up with two-toned hair.



If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

it's a good idea but you will always see the red undertone till it's all gone...



If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

If theres still a lot of red then wait. Because that red will most likely mess up ur new hair color.



Especially if ur going to dye ur hair blonde.Cuz it then will be orange.



If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

The natural metallics in Henna can react with other chemicals in regular hair dye. Don't attempt this yourself. See a proffessional, and discuss whether or not and how much hair you need to have cut first or if there is a procedure to remove henna first.



Most likely there may be a way to retouch your roots only with regular color that almost matches your ends that still have henna on them. I am a hairstylist, but I have never worked with Henna myself, so I don't know the specifics, but I do know you should never try and mix the two.



If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

My daughter went and died her hair and it came out this greenish coloring, and a pro told her to use a red to counteract the color...it did, and she got the worst red color you've seen...she's in college, and told me about it, and I have been doing my hair since I was 15 and now I'm 43.



I love blonde hair and decided just a few months back, i wanted to go to the new streaked color, and had a little extra money and went to a professonal......well, I went from a light blonde to a horrible red...went back told them this is not what I wanted and they put a toner on it, which made it worse...I asked for my money back, gave my hair a few weeks to adjust, as you don't want to color over color over color, it will break off...so, then I went and got a light blonde haircolor, and put it on, my roots first, then my all over head....it made me a strawberry blonde, which was pretty but still not me, so later put another light blonde on it...and to tell you the truth, you do not have to go get the most expensive hair colors out there, Revlon is inexpensive and the only thing is you have to leave it on longer than the more expensive coloring...I've left this color on for 6 weeks, so my hair wouldn't break, and now, I'm finally ready for my last color to go back to my very light, very sexy blonde....and I will tell you even at 43, blondes do have more fun...but, also, going and coloring your hair with a brown, will still leave reddish tints to it, so, you have to just keep at it till you get the right color or go to a professional...like my daughter finally did, and she's having to wait to go back to the color she wants, because, she kept putting color after color, ( permanent color), try a glaze, or wash-out color, don't keep putting permanent color on your hair...and also, one thing I've found is, color fades as we was it, so the more you wash your hair, and condition it very well, the lighter whatever color you have, the conditioner will fade the color...wish you luck.



If I dyed my hair with henna a few months back, can I now dye it with regular hair dye?

you can get diff. color with diff. combination s of henna. if u feel dry u should have apply oil before heena application. these two steps help you to continue henna. itis natural. think twice before starting a chemical dye. Read all about henna application etc....



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Do Hot oil massages /Henna on hair o get hair grow longer!



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the product detail and revews and proce here -



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment